Sunday, January 30, 2005

Card Anyone?

Green Card that is....well finally Mom, Dad and Sis will be getting theirs. :-) I, on the other will have to wait a while before I can get mine. Its the cost of being older than 21 years of age when dad applied for it. So now its all up to me to get mine, it will take some time, time is what I have not much of these days.

Seems just like two days ago that I sat down to write the last entry of the blog, and its been whole 7 days. Atleast this writing is making me think back and realize the time that have been spent in those 7 days. Usually when someone asks, "What did you do this week or weekend?" I will say, "oh not much just did nothing." This writing is actually changing that, it makes me put down thoughts

So now with this card, its time to take a much needed vacation for mom and dad. I think vacation aside, its time to go back to india and visit relatives, visit memories, visit graves. I think now mom can start shopping for the trip, getting things for the people back home. We have to buy things for almost everyone we know....everything we get from here is actually made back in India or China, but they still love that we bring it from here.

No comments: