Sunday, February 06, 2005

Time passes by fast - as life continues

Monday was good,
Tuesday was fine,
Wednesday was Not that bad,
Thursday was fun - especially lunch with Rumana,
Friday was longer than usual,
Saturday was no basketball,
Sunday was superbowl......

Pats won the Superbowl again, wanted eagles to win it, just becuz I didnt want to see New England (Boston) win the Superbowl as well as the World Series in baseball.

Been trying to go to gym every week...atleast twice a week, since I dont have much to do anyway after work.

As you can see random thoughts are filled in my head today. The weekend is ending but I feel like I need some rest from this daily grind thats almost becoming a habit. I need to find something to do other than everyday work and coming back home and just the same routine.

Maybe I need to start doing something regarding my work, start a training, do something new.

Lets see what next weekend brings.

No comments: